Even if you’re not a java-loving junkie with an absolute need for a daily jolt, bringing caffeine along on the cycling tour can be a perfect idea. And of course, some of us have to have that regular cup of coffee, even when we’re camping. Producing a satisfying cup of coffee while you’re living rough in the outdoors can be challenging, though. What’s the safest, most reliable way to get the coffee you love on the trail without breaking the bank? We’ve got some ideas on that point.
How Can Caffeine Help Cyclists?
Some people are in love with the taste of coffee, while others appreciate the energy boost that makes an early morning ride feel like less of a burden. And some of us are merely so entrenched that we can’t imagine going through a day without our beloved Java.
Caffeine has a lot to offer on the trail! Besides the taste and the energy boost, you can also expect the following benefits from making coffee on a cycling trip:
- Additional stamina for high-performance riding: Coffee can be a lifesaver on race days or hill climbs.
- Muscle recovery boost: For even better results, combine coffee with carbs.
- Boosting reason and alertness: This is ideal for new campers who might otherwise be struggling with the adjustment to rougher sleeping arrangements.
>> Read Full Post Here: www.CyclingOffGrid.com
Latest posts by Ira (see all)
- Can You Get a DUI for Riding a Bicycle While Drunk? - August 8, 2018
- What are the Best Mountain Bikes in 2018? - June 24, 2018
- What are the Best Mountain Bike Knee and Elbow Pads in 2018? - June 23, 2018