I do accept guest posts on my blog.
Please follow these guidelines in order to get your guest post approved as quickly as possible.
- Your guest post will be a minimum of 1,500 words and will be, at least, 90% unique (this will be checked).
- Your guest post will include, at least, one featured image. You can add additional images and video embeds.
- Your guest post will be relevant to my blog – cycling.
- Your guest post will be written to engage my readers (ie. not written for search engines)
- Your guest post will have a maximum of 3 (non-authoritative) outgoing links and unlimited authority links (just be sensible with the total number). Authority links are defined as links that are from high profile websites in a relevant niche and non–authorty links are defined as your own websites.I reserve the right to reject any guest post for any reason I see fit. I am not obliged to respond to your submission with a rejection reason (however, I will try whenever possible).